Thread: Satire Project
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 01:14 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

It is so hard to know what to believe sometimes John.
Ironically it was not until astronomy that I had doubts about the big bang theory which I point out is due to my inability to look at all that is out there (if only limited to the observable universe) and then trying to imagine all I comprehend, the billions of galaxies planets and other stuff, could be reduced in size as the theory presents.
It's what I think is called an argument from incredulity which is presented as a bad thing but I am happy with rejecting anything that I find beyond my ability to accept...
And if you are critical you start to think the theory carries a few to many repair jobs..if you accept the theory you will only see those repairs as areas of development of the theory. I like a steady state model for a variety of reasons the major one being it takes away the necessity of a point of creation ... And that just makes more sense for me.
Anyways I am not wasting any time on the Safire thing..if anything big happens I will find out the next time I look at it...in a year or so.
The main problem with the electric universe is that it does not fit my push gravity universe �� what I would like is to know what we may know in another thousand years...will something come along that changes much of what we take as more or less fact today.
Hope you are well.
Alex