Thread: Satire Project
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 11:38 AM
JohnF (John)

Thanks for Posting. I did look up Safire sites and a sit debunking it. Do not know either way, but is interesting. Have someone who has a few times picked me up while I was Hitchhiking. He has a Doctorate in Plasma Physics. So next time I meet him, will ask him if he knows anything about this. But doubt it.

I noticed the site debunking this, also debunks people like Nikola Tesla. Einstein was once asked what it is like to be the smartest Scientist in the world. Einstein relied, "I do not know. You will have to ask Nikola Tesla."

That debunking website also knock the Idea of Tower 7 coming down by controlled Demolition. Guess what, I do believe on that ??

They also knock Velikovsky. I have one of his books in paper and inch and downloaded another. Do not accept all of his ideas, but found his books interesting reading.

And Alex, the site debunking Safire seem to also accept the Big Bang as a fact, like I probably do, but I know an iceinspace member who said that he does not accept the Big Bang -- some Astronomers of today do not accept it but instead accept the Steady State Theory.