View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 01:57 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Well thank you kindly Bobby.
My parents never told me that you could make a career from fighting so unfortuantely I missed going professional and now it is too late because of my legs (not my age☺) I cant throw a kick..not that we kicked in my day as your opponent would grab it and take you down.
To enjoy watching cage fighting you need to understand it is a mind exercise really and usually a demonstration of how brain beats brawn...I was not particularly strong and was always smaller than all my opponent but always won cause I thought the game thru even as a kid.
Judo and jujitsu were my primary skills and avoided boxing although I was not bad at it.
I was promised a flogging if I ever started a fight and something worse if when in a fight I lost...so I concentrated on defence and counter attack so I did not break the rules...I think it was my grandfather told me.
But as a small kid whos Mum made me dress perfect and be polite other kids saw me as an easy target...but not for long☺ anyways enough lallegagging back to work.

Alex