View Single Post
Old 22-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Eratosthenes (Peter)
Trivial High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
Hi Peter
I hope you are well.
The Big Bang Theory has it that it is space that is expanding and the speed limit applies to matter and not space so there is no conflict here.
However read up on the Cosmic egg and how it apparently figured in the discussions of cosmology for twenty years before the Big Bang if you want to wonder about things.
I have been thinking about the theory recently...observation doesn't take us past the observatiin of the background radiation but the theory does.
Although I subscribe to mainstream and accept its rules I like the steady state universe approach which has been rejected.
But within the Big Bang model there is no inconsistency with Special Relativity. The model has no flaws.
Alex
Alex The Supreme Being of this fine establishment has surfaced from the chasm of Hades ladies and gentlemen and must surely realise that for a steady state model of the universe to hold matter must appear from nothingness at some non zero rate in order to comply with observation and data humans have amassed thus far

The cosmic egg was cracked, beaten, cooked and served as scrambled egg with toast a very long time ago Alex