desler

Quote:
Originally Posted by renormalised View Post
Nice shot, Darren
Thanks Carl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaratdragons View Post
Wow Dazz, nice work mate.

I like the sharp detail and the colours. The contrast is just about right to bring out the dark lanes nicely without overdoing it.

Good shootin' Tex
Seemed to go round and round with this one Ken. Planning on a repro in the next day or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jase View Post
Great work! Always good to hear when a plan comes together Darren. Turning gear on and things just 'click'. A solid image has been the result. Round stars that hint colour and good details. Perhaps work your data over a few times to see what its capable of. Looking forward to seeing more.
Thanks Jase. I agree, there could be more in there, Need a bit more time processing. As for the obs, I couldn't be happier! Wish I had built it sooner. Hopefully lots and lots of imaging in the years to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolhandJo View Post
My dream is to be able to click and point within 15 min! Your getting close! Nice capture.
15 mins, Takes that long for the camera to cool down, But I like the idea Dr Paul! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
That's a nice result. Especially if you haven't been imaging for a while.
Its nice when everything works. My observatory a lot of the time is simply turn on and start. But occassionally it requires me to be a debugger and mechanic!!
Greg.
It's been a crazy sort of year Greg, I had all kinds of problems with the G11, couldn't get it to guide properly, kept changing the hand controller settings and became a real nightmare! After a lot on searching and good advice, changed the little battery in the Gemini controller and he presto. It just works. Now to get my skills back to where they were, and learn some new ones, I'm very excited about the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mill View Post
Looking good dazza
Live is so much easier with a permanent setup

Thanks Marty, Won't be long for you Mate!

Darren

Last edited by desler; 31-07-2011 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Typo