View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 05:56 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikman View Post
Very interesting. It's sheer co-incidence, of course, that this extinction coincided with the arrival of the aboriginals.

Lately I have been reading such little gems as "the aboriginals have the oldest evolving culture in the world", they practiced controlled burning to manage the land, developed complex aquaculture farming methods etc.

Make of that what you will.......

And yes, of course it was aliens who built the pyramids etc, I thought everyone knew that.
The aspect I thought was interesting is the different conclusions reached by folk ..I mean competing scientists.

I bet volcanic erruptions are possibly a cause..when you look at how erruptions have influenced history they would be the first thig to investigate..I have read proposals of how a volcanic eruption was in effect indirectly responsible for the French revolution..it effected the climate caused crop failures etc creating a unhappy world etc...anyways that is not the only link with volcanoes...

The problem when you get into history on the net is it seems every second idiot is proposing ALIENS...sure they out there but I bet they have never visited Earth...I mean it is probable that other life exists in the Universe and possibly intelligent life but the distances and the ruling physics says no one is going anywhere even close...our closest star...I have heard estimates of 100,000 years plus to get there..you only have to do some sums.. ... so that sort of space travel is beyond my imagination.

One thing is...irrespective of who actually built the pyramids or cut out the massive megalith known as the pregnant woman etc I find it extraordinary that anyone could do such things or why they would want to... I do think they must have had tools we are not aware of ..being absent from the historical record... using bronze tools seems unacceptable..I do think in the past they may have used tools with diamond (or similar hard gems)cutting edges..they would have to have had something like that...nevertheless some of the workmanship is probably not easy to do these days..certainly funding a pyramid build would not be easy...unless in Dubia.

I do think the estimate of 20 years for the great pyramid just can not be correct...20 years is seized upon as the reign of the king at that time and that is on the basis they were for tombs..anyways if they could lay 10 plus blocks an hour for twenty years ..every hour of every day..non stop twenty years...as I said I doubt if you could fit the necessary work force on the job site..actually that's what I will do later..work out the number of workers per square meter … so many per block etc area of the place...mmm good one for dropping off to sleep..I will save it for then.

But one thing that seems clear is that the pyramids were not tombs if what we find is to be taken as a reasonable indicator... why that is popular conception is odd I find.

alex