View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 01:06 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thank you for joining in Richard.
I still find it hard to accept that humans could cause any harm

You may find this interesting

https://amp.theguardian.com/australi...una-extinction

I do think the key to the various propositions we are presented with is to listen but not to become invested in a particular idea.
I was just saying to my father that I don't care if there was an ancient civilization or not and if the Eygptians did or did not build the pyramids...what is clear however most folk form an opinion and of course thereafter that opinion becomes fact as it were...when one studies the various ideas that at one time were seen as fact only to be cast out at some later point I think forming a rock solid opinion has no merit...and certainly closes the door on what clearly explains everything which of course is ALIENS......when you look around at what people can believe in I think it is perhaps best not to be too critical of their views no matter how strange they could appear ...from the Desiderata..listen to the full and the ignorant for they too have their story...that means listen to me of course..but no the whole thing with the Desiderata is a message of I suppose non commitale and to remain calm and somewhat neutral.

Thanks again for your input as it caused me to have a look at the material on Australian mega fauna generally..and I expect that is how I will spend the afternoon as it is a most interesting subject.
Alex