View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 03:09 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller View Post
FMD another conspiracy theory! And about as convincing as the fake moon landing.

After I got the drift I skipped ahead to a random point and the first thing he said was total BS. Either I got 'lucky' or the stuff is easy to find on that video.
What did you think was BS specifically?

Do you think he is wrong about there being humans in America before the Clovis people is wrong...if you saw that part. I don't know that's why I ask.
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon View Post
Gee Alex you are a fascinating fella, with some great talent and great history telling stories.
You are probably right to an extent, so where do we start looking for this hidden treasures.

Leon
The story isn't mine Leon.
I am not sure what the story is other than folk into the possible earlier civilization idea are convinced a comet hit North America approx 12000 years ago causing much ice to melt instantly and causing sea levels to rise by 30 feet world wide within 24 hours (their claim is such a rise is found in the ice cores) and another 400 odd feet rise over the next year (or so)...They say it was this event that saw the disappearance of the Mega fauna.. mainstream has it that the mega fauna disappearance was due to humans hunting them to extinction...to me that sounds implausible given we have not hunted stuff to the extinction like bears lions elephants giraffes etc ..presumably there were less people and without our ability to kill...so I find a comet much more plausible.
Anyways it was this rise in sea levels that took out an earlier civilization.
Evidence for the earlier civilization is the unexplainable megaliths found world wide such as the pregnant woman megalith some 1000 to 1500 tons and the use of such huge stones in a nearby temple...also the rich work found world wide such as that in Peru where the earlier work is more sophisticated that stuff on top the presumption being that folk like the Incas for example inherited ruins which they added to..Hench the difference in ruff work following exceptional work.

When the hypothesis that the dinosaurs were killed by a comet impact was first presented it was rejected in much the same way as this current idea. There is various things that can be seen to support the currently unfavourable idea ..however if the crator referred to above proves to be the correct age I doubt anyone can continue to say it just did not happen.

As I indicated earlier these ideas are put forward by non mainstream and the response is predictable and certainly some get carried away with wild ideas but for me sifting through the stuff and eliminating that which is probably BS a picture arises which certainly does not fit mainstream...that site in Turkey does however show that the idea that agriculture started only 5000 odd years ago is almost certainly incorrect simply because a hunter gather culture does not have the time to do that sort of thing...it is most curious.
I do think that these alternate ideas cause problems for certain beliefs and therefore the idea of a comet hit is dismissed without proper analysis. And folk like Handcock..who is a bit out there... are sought to be discredited...for me a lot of it adds up ..but then I have no desire for any particular outcome so am impartial.
You will see the emotional reactions to this stuff which suggests a predetermined view point consistent with a particular view of the world.
It is interesting that the crator NASA discovered is pretty well found where folk like Handcock predicted the comet of their story would be found.
Same when the initial hypothesis re the dinosaurs being wiped out via a comet..the opponent's said..yeh but there is no crator..if there was a comet that big there would be a crator...well they found the crator responsible for the dinasoirs extinction...the one NASA found just needs to be dated...if 12000 years ago the proposition of an earlier lost civilization becomes much more solid.
I would imagine the opposition could have something to do with folks ideas about a biblical type flood as opposed to a sea level rise..however there are many cultures that have their flood story so whatever way you approach the matter it seems there was a flood of some kind .it then becomes a matter of finding a plausible explanation for such an event..it would seem that there would be more opportunity for it to be a natural as opposed to a supernatural event.

Anyways Leon if you care to look at the videos I have posted here and perhaps take the time to watch all the way thru without going in with a preconception that you already know the facts you will at least find the subject of some interest I hope.
Alex

Alex

If you do the math for the great pyramid for example it seems rather improbable that it was built in twenty years for example...I took the time to work it out and you find something like 10 blocks an hour 24/7 for twenty years. Irrespective of how many labourers it gets to a matter that they could not all fit on the work site...and my sums don't take into account the time to build the chambers.. all I am getting at is the presumption is that it was built for a certain king for his tomb and that is where they get the twenty years...but no Dody was found in it..there is a stone box which some think was a coffin but that is a mere guess with out evidence to support such a proposal...anyways all the king's were buried in the valley of the king's and no body has been found in a pyramid...so one must wonder why it that the popular belief...and I do think it is very odd that the Eygptians left notes on everything..how to make bread and beer...but there is nothing whatsoever where they say they were building these things.
And some of the rock work defies an explanation that they used copper tools...just try and do what they are supposed to have done on the materials like pink granite etc and see how far you get with a bronze chisel.
The point is there are enough inconsistencies to make one think...most folk don't and simply buy whatever explanation they hear...but for me I do think the story we are told does not add up or fit many observations.
Alex

Leon have a look at this.
https://youtu.be/0la8txUkgUM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon View Post
Gee Alex you are a fascinating fella, with some great talent and great history telling stories.
You are probably right to an extent, so where do we start looking for this hidden treasures.

Leon
Leon I realised that I did not actually answer your question as to where to start looking.

My view is that any civilization would be concentrated around the mouths of rivers in much the same way that we notice today.

So the place to really look would be where rivers met the sea when sea levels were at the pre sea rise event..that appears to be some 400 feet...I have not been able to check the ice cores data which is relied upon to determine the rise but for the moment lets us assume the story that sea levels rose by 400 odd feet...It would be in these regions that one may expect to find something...of course any ruins would be well covered with the silt build up of some 12000 years but I would imagine if there was anyone around the main body of people and buildings would be in similar situations to where we place our cities and populations today.

It would be hard to find stuff no doubt..at 30 foot rise in twenty four hours probably would not have been a mild none destructive event and so one could expect massive damage ..think of the devestation in Japan and other places when the water came rushing in...

Imagine if today we were subject to such a disaster..would you find New York or London or LA or just so many of our biggest cities in 12000 years from now..and what was left would be taken over by those who survived...we may be looking at their building in the pyramids for example but as others have moved in you would not think of someone earlier....

I recall that the Dogger Bank was at one point above sea level and thye have found evidence of human occupation.. I must look into when it went under...but there we have a case where it is so hard to imagine that once folk lived where now all we find is open sea.

Make sure you look at that last video..its short but I suspect will get you wondering.

How are the hickups?

alex

Also for everyone and slightly off topic..check out the underground cities in Turkey...capable of housing 20,000 people..joined to another similar cities via a five mile long tunnel...these went down many levels eight I recall..maybe more..cut out of the bedrock..they had places for animals even...they go down some 200 feet underground.

Why they went underground no one knows but folk who believe the Earth was subject to comet bombardment think they went underground because the sky was falling...there are a lot of nutter videos and I tried to get a decent link but could not find something that just talked about the facts..their size etc and leave out their speculation.But there is a wiki entry I think...
but they were something that I had never heard about until about six months ago and they are simply unbelievable and I have no idea why you don't hear more about them..I do not know when they are are dated..but please check them out as they will blow you away.

alex

In the USA there are interesting features known as the Carolina Bays and this video links their formation with the comet impact referred to in the material above. https://binged.it/2MlQKHf
alex

Last edited by RB; 10-10-2019 at 01:51 PM.