View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 01:44 PM
DeWynter (ILYA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiweb View Post
So they are working the same hours as everyone else? Man... how dare they?
Bintel works on Saturday. Astro Anarchy works 7 days a week. And to be fair quite a lot of shops are open on Saturday and a few hours later on Thursday so you can pop into after work. Shops should be convenient for buyers, shouldn't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glend View Post
I suspect this is one way that they keep their costs down. Let's not forget that all retailers used to work this way, the convenience you seek cost money. You can still ring them and order over the phone.
True. I still remember a catalogues on websites in PDF with no search etc. I'm glad this time is over.
Also a new website with a shopping cart doesn't cost a lot nowadays. Astro Anarchy for example has a workable one. Not the best site anyway, but it has ability to order online and process payments via PayPal. Basically a shopping cart is provided by PayPal which costs nothing. Modern world dictates new ways of doing business. If a business doesn't accept or transform then they are loosing sales. That is the reality. I went through that with my own small business as well.