View Single Post
Old 24-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Sconesbie (Scott)

Two calls for me last night:

Call 1: “Jack” from Telstra. He told me I have an infection in my internet. I said “ah I see” and I started to chuckle. He said “what’s ha ha ha”? Jack was starting to get grumpy I think. “Excuse me, you have an infection in your internet”. “Get your computer”. “Start your computer”. No please or thank you. This bloke was serious. Jack was getting irritated. I asked him to hold on “while I get it”. I said “I’ll just need to get the keys to start it”. Jack didn’t get my sense of humour, called me a ******* and hung up. Please call back as I need to fix this infection.

Call 2: Must have been Jack’s colleague as he was from Telstra too. I asked him if he knew Jack. I couldn’t catch his name though. Funny thing, this bloke couldn’t tell me who the Telstra CEO is. He asked me if I was a bit of a joker as I was laughing and "being silly". How did he know? Anyway, I had him wound up for about 10 minutes. He too called me a ******* but used the F word before it. Then he started asking me questions about my daughter (who was laughing loudly). I ended up calling him a bad name with an expletive involved and hung up.