View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 11:51 AM
dmurton (David)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacezebra View Post
Hi David

I received mine yesterday from our local camera house. They were great - they followed it up straight away. Hoping for a clear night tonight. The results look great - see you at Border Stargaze (we will compare notes)!

Its great that I did not need any extra cables etc... So Im pleased that I can get started straight away.

Cheers Petra d.
They are great, I haven't even upacked the battery or charger yet. I got about 2 hours of decent seeing last night, hope for more tonight, I'll really give it a good test.

Am hanging out for Border Stargaze, it will be my first. everyone I've met says it is fantastic. Look forward to meeting you and comparing notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardust steve View Post
This is the first image i have seen with this new release camera and im liking it.
I can relate to camera places not knowing their own stock. I went into a well know chain of camera stores in Adelaides southern area. Asking for a T-ring adapter to suit an EOS 500D only to recieve a blank look from the staff and getting show a UV filter as a is this what you mean?
From the look of this image at the amount of data, good noise level at 6400, etc etc makes me want one now
As you can imagine, I have no complaints with it, I seem to be praising it some much, I think I should hit canon for commision!

David