View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Zubenel (Wes)
Awe and Wonder

Hey Ross , Thanks man I believe that working in isolation for one reason or another really limits ones horizon. I get swapped by the variety of possibilities concerning Post processing / what program to use, who's technique / "Work flow" ( now there is a trendy couple of words ) so in the end one bumbles through with freeware to some sort of result that may or may not bring pleasure to ones self or others.. " Not feeling it" ATM as my kids would say. But hey , I could feel better about wasted time on on another day ...... On a brighter note I didn't even realise I could capture live data to a computer with my EPM-2 . The shape of the moons doesn't surprise me , I used a 20" Bart mask but my focuser doesn't lock and you are right about the screen being hard to read as it is small.I was using a zip tie to hold the button down and saving to an SD card.With the help of a guy I have recently gotten to know with a C9.25 I purchased second hand a little touch screen lap top just for imaging so getting that going will be my next step. THX for the advice