View Single Post
Old 30-01-2011, 07:22 AM
supernova1965 (Warren)
Buddhist Astronomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannat View Post
i have a win7 32 bit version- can they be bought, i got mine from an edu institution -will the camera work in nebulosity? i hated the meade software, nebulosity recognises dsi's & is much better imo
I bought my Win7 upgrade Home Premium in a three licience pack for $239.00. I have the LPI working in win7 32 bit with a little tweaking from this link http://meade4m.com/forum/index.php/topic,1747.0.html so I would be surprised it you can't get the DSI to work maybe with some tweaking required. Meade need to get off their collective ##### and provide drivers for the latest operating system especially for 64bit systems I mean Win7 has been around for a while now and it is successful unlike when VISTA came out it was a nightmare but Win7 has a high uptake rate I was installing Win7 in buisness situations within a year or two of it being released which Vista couldn't achieve in its entire life short as it was. And Win7 will be the standard that all future Windows systems will be judged on as was XP.

Last edited by supernova1965; 30-01-2011 at 07:46 AM.