View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Anth10 (Anthony M)
When its late stay awake

Alex,
You are a thinker, encouraging and creative by a long stretch, I endorse your visions in trying to reach out to the many that read the posts on IIS but are reluctant to share their images in fear of being “judged”. I can see your point, one may feel their image isn’t up to scratch but hey the universe is there for all to ponder in its awe- we all start somewhere as you mentioned and no doubt there is much to learn from others that have sharpened their skills in astrophotography. I guess it’s a situation whereby those within the beginners section can say the same about posting in the higher format forums for similar reasons. It’s difficult to categorise or even quantify where you should or shouldn’t post but ultimately any post should be welcomed without prejudice and given constructive criticism to develop their skill set.
What you’re suggesting is something along the line of intermediate level perhaps and allowing members and guests to have more ‘confidence’ to throw questions and posts for their early images in the current beginners I suppose?

Alas, never feel unqualified / I can surely say the vast majority of us all are certainly not barring a few exceptions of course.

We all enjoy the beauty above- share, enjoy and embrace.
Anth