codemonkey (Lee)
Lee "Wormsy" Borsboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV View Post
Lovely detail Lee.
Thanks Chris :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryderscope View Post
Nice one Lee. The core is well resolved and you've hidden any star elongation issues well. You've managed to capture some faint fingers of dust extending out from the core as well.
Thanks Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
Very nice Lee, good detail and colour considering the seeing. I can tell you that Mike will be seeing worms Deconvolution can be a difficult mistress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongmanmike View Post
...was just looking at Lee's image Col and then read your comment...aaand you are spot on! Am I that easy to predict?

Sorry Lee, forgive my humour at the expense of your decon, yes I can see the decon .. but other than that, it is a decent looking image with great colour in particular

Mike
No offence taken, Mike. I've become complacent with my decon, it seems. I usually push it pretty hard, to the point where it's looking a bit wormy to me, but I typically get away with it. Apparently not this time! Not sure I can be bothered reprocessing it again yet, might save it for a rainy day.

Cheers guys.

Looks like I got another top pick on Astrobin too... that makes 5/6 of my recent images that got either top pick or IOTD... on a roll! Now if only I could learn to process my (L)RGB nebulae images...