View Single Post
Old 26-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Davekyn (David)
Loves Staring Into Space!

That’s definitely a more affordable. Andrews has some really great deals like that compared to a lot of competitors. Basically everything you mentioned with the way you operate that little scope are things I was thinking of trying with it. (And thanks for the shopping list J
May I ask, can you still move the by hand, whilst operating the RA drive?
I think you point about having mediocre photos for permanent Records bring the whole thing into perspective for me. As for the Pics you showed me… I don’t know that much about all the names, but I can clearly see Nebulosity Clearly with Huge stars that they themselves look well rounded (I don’t see that much coma in them at all?...Great Job…couldn’t care less about the rez with this type of gear. As for the other…Is that like a DARK DUST LANE…WOW…whatever you call it…Impressive.
You’ve just proven to me that I got heaps more to see & learn & I can get by with some of the gear you listed. That’s a God Send for me man.
Thanks All…That pretty much wraps it up for me!

PS...
For those interested in seeing where this topic leads, perhaps you would like to follow the topic here as well…I think I may end up with a sketch pad yet…

http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2601903/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

Last edited by Davekyn; 26-08-2008 at 08:50 AM.