View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Boozlefoot
SQM 21.98 mag./arc sec2

"Everyone?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ughy View Post
I am asking everyone to go and read the terms of service to refresh your joining commitment you all did.
Edit included link http://www.iceinspace.com.au/tos.html

FROM NOW ON ANY SPAT, DELIBERATE BAITING POSTS OR BULLYING WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BANNING.
Well, At the risk of being banned please let me reiterate my previous, and advise both sides of the equation here. A difference of opinion does not necessarily immediately need be classified as bullying. And yes, bullying is being touted in areas it necessarily doesn't belong. I do, however, appreciate the moderators position and value their work.

ALAS, phrases such as "kindergarten kids, and too much red drink" reflect a moderators personal opinion rather than that of the terms and conditions as previously outlined and referred to by one of our moderators.

If the moderator wishes to be involved in a spat as to the describing of the notification of the availability of the terms and conditions to the general membership who simply enquired as to the means of seeking availability of those terms, then I would strongly advise that the moderator is in contravention of those very terms.

Note to moderator involved - Please be careful, it's not necessarily what you are saying, but to me it very strongly becomes a case of how you are saying it.

And now, having said my say, trying very carefully not to express any opinion in contravention of the terms and conditions,bully any person in particular, or create a spat, I bid you all a fair adieu and wish you all a progressive and cheerful 2019, before being BANNED!