View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Hans Tucker (Hans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
There is only one test.

A cage fight.

Three five minute rounds against an opponent who fights thru a broken nose would test both Bruce and Chuck I suspect.

The endurance would be way past any level Bruce or Chuck would have trained for.

Learning to fight is one thing but actually fighting week in week out is another thing entirely.

When I learned judo and jujitsu we trained and then would have four fights after ever session ...I did this for two years such that the training could be actually used in combat.

I not only had four fights after training but a couple after school most days in those two years...thats all we had to do when I was a kid.

I bet Bruce did not have four fights a week☺.

And I bet he would not handle a professional mma fighter given their wrestling base and ability to avoid a fight of only strikes ... and they are so fit.
I have never seen Bruce submit anyone and the fact is there are folk you can hit who wont go down but give up when you get an arm bar or a choke that causes them to pass out.
I dont think Bruce actually had professional fights..Did he?
anyways we will never know.
Alex
He was a street fighter when he was in Hong Kong before his move to the US. Then there was the controversial private match with Wong Jack Man.