View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 09:53 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
Happy Birthday mate hope it's a good one!
Thank you Nikolas I had a great day ...sorry to be so late in thanking you.

But every day for me is a great day..if I am fit I say to myself how lucky I am to be doing stuff but if I am having a bad day leg wise and have to lay around in bed I say to myself how lucky I am to have a valid excuse to take my foot off the gas.

On my mug it says "Enjoy each and every moment" and that although simple says it all.

Success is not about money it is about attitude...even better when you have a good attitude and all the cash you want...and no need for booze or make believe...no fear of death is my lucky one given most fear death.

Funny thing..all last year I thought I was 74 ..not sure why ...so it is like I have got a year for free...you see right up to Xmas I am thinking 74 then someone asked how old I would be this birthday and before I could give a wrong answer my daughter said 74... it is funny nothing has really changed but I feel as if I am a year better off and that has made me so unexplainably happy...it's all in the head admittedly but that is where the game is played.

Alex