View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 09:37 AM
el_draco (Rom)
Politically incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavytone View Post
As I said before - fires will do what should have been done previously, ie get rid of the gumtrees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavytone View Post
As I said before - fires will do what should have been done previously, ie get rid of the gumtrees.
As I said to my wife this morning..., "It'll take a big ugly city like Sydney to get an uncontrollable "megablaze" through some suburbs with huge casualties and 10,000+ buildings burned to the ground before ignorant people decide to study a bit of Ecology and stop talking out their bums.

Before you spout crap about how "un-australian" I am, and this is just more "greenie" speak, I should add:

1/ My brother is a fiery and he's trying to control the "megablaze" outside a big ugly city in N.S.W. at the moment; putting his life on the line to protect ignoramuses who deny Scientific reality.

2/ I've fought enough bush fires to know the real cause isn't inner city "greenies" as the ruling "richard craniums" and their drones B.S. on about and..

3/ ... I teach Ecology, so I guess I know a little bit more about whats going on than the average drone that seems to increasingly dominate the population of this country.

Wake up!!! Mega fires are the NEW NORMAL and you AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.

...and if the Mods don't like this post, perhaps they should delete your drivel as well.