View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 08:17 AM
spacezebra (Petra)
Lost in Namibia

Pm sent

Cheers Petra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoote View Post
$1800 including postage in Mainland Australia.
I bought this camera from a member here about 2 months ago. I had ordered a new ASI2600MC-Pro from Bintel in January but with the coronavirus shutdown the delivery date was uncertain. This ASI071MC-Pro allowed me to setup the Canon lenses and guider etc and take my first pretty crappy OSC CMOS images.
This camera has a Anti-Reflection cover glass over the chip and images are much improved with the use of a UV / IR block filter.
When I got the camera it had four tiny spots on the chip cover glass which could be seen faintly on certain types of images despite the use of Flats. I finally removed these from the glass with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and the only thing visible now on very stretched flats is a single dust mote which I will include free of charge.
The Current price of these from Bintel is $2999. I am asking $1800 which is what I paid for it but as far as I can see it is better now than when I got it.
The package is as I received it. The camera, USB-3 cable, 16.5 & 21 mm adapters, a M48 male to M42 Female with 2 thin spacers and the padded case.