View Single Post
Old 24-10-2010, 08:08 PM
sheeny (Al)
Spam Hunter

Thumbs up Al's Reticule V3 - now spectroscope friendly!

It was rainy day here today, but that's OK... there's now a new version of Al's Reticule (V3) which is now spectroscope friendly and has new improved spelling!

This a complete re-write.

The reticule is no longer an embedded GIF file, the program constructs it now.

The top 2 numeric up down controls are for the width and height of the imaging frame (F). This is used to draw some little alignment corners the right size to aid aligning the reticule up on the capture frame. These alignment corners are now independent of the window size. Remember, if you are capturing a 1280x960 camera at 50%, the frame size will be 640x480.

The next 2 numeric up down controls are for the X and Y Offset (O) from centre of the frame.

The 3rd pair of numeric up down controls are for the Slit(S) dimensions, or slit width and height.

Then the reticule rotation (R) controls, Luminance (L) control and finally the centre circle radius (r) if you want a circle.

Notice I've corrected my spelling mistake as well ;o)... Apparently its spelled "reticule"...

I've added a picture of the Al's Reticule V3 on my desktop so you can get a bit of idea what it look like.

Al.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (AlsReticuleV3.jpg)
196.7 KB162 views
Attached Files
File Type: zip AlsReticule3.zip (227.7 KB, 284 views)

Last edited by sheeny; 24-10-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Add a picture