View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 10:02 PM
shane shaw

photolib2002 & acuter digital imager

G'day bought this new acuter digital imager and was told it would work on Vista however it does not work.

The story sofar is I have a brand new notebook with windows vista home premium on it. I installed the software on the notebook and it works fine. the software is Photolib2002. The notebook has an inbuilt camera and it works with it. Now when I connect my camera to the note book it lights up and appears to be ready and I start the program Photolib2002 and it just stalls and is "not responding".

I tried starting the program and then connecting the camera and sthe same problem. The driver is installed for the camera because when I first connected it the computer acknowledged it.

I got smart and though maybe the camera on the computer is interfering with the program so I diable the onboard camera and then started again and the same problem "not responding"

Has anyone got this camera or had similar problems. I bout it locally because I was told it would work on vista if it is not going to work then it useless to me.

Any suggestions ? any appreciated. I have searched the net and there is nothing and there is a no web site for the acuter.

I attach the pdf link for the actual camera

http://www.skynewsmagazine.com/image...italimager.pdf

thanks in advance guys