View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 08:53 AM
troypiggo (Troy)
Bust Duster

Thanks for looking into this mate. Unfortunately still having trouble detecting it - getting error message "Error, no known devices have been found. Do you want to see the list of all HID devices?"

Ignoring the error message, I manually selected the device at bottom of list. Clicking "read sensors" did nothing.

Manually changed sensor, signed offsets checkbox, and data offsets in all combinations and clicked "read sensors" after every change, and still nothing reads.

I also had a thought that it's an old USB2 device, and have had issues with USB2 ZWO camera plugged into USB3 port on computer, so tried all of the above in USB2 port as well. Still no joy. Just thought I'd add all things I tested.

Dumb question - I don't have any drivers for this thing. When I plug it in Windows10 says device ready. Is installing your ASCOM driver enough, or should I be trying to track down the PCSensor manuf driver as well? I'll do some more searching for it in the meantime, but it's so old I'm having trouble finding it. Might just be easier, and cheaper than your time wasted trying to get it to work, for me to just buy a newer one that does work. Was thinking I could mail it to you so you had it to test, but return postage probably just buy new one. Thinking the 2 you have tested (no *'s in drop down list) like the TEMPer1F_H1_V1.4 or the TEMPERHUM1V1.3