View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 12:33 AM
luka
Unregistered User

Hi Troy,

Can you try the attached driver.

I have found (partially conflicting) information about your device on the net, so in theory, we should be able to get it going. Of course I do not have your device to test so it is all guesswork at this stage and it may take us a few attempts to figure out the parameters.

1. Install
2. In configuration click Detect Device.
3. If all goes well click Read Sensors. This will attempt communicating with the device.
4. Hopefully you should get some values for temperature/humidity and also some hex numbers in the box Raw Data.

If the values for temperature and humidity look OK then try again when the temperature is colder/hotter and see if the values are still ok (e.g. hold the sensor in your hand to warm it up or blow on the sensor to increase the humidity).

If the values are incorrect then send me the raw data (or a screenshot showing it).

If the values are read but do not make sense you can also try different combinations of the following settings:
1. Changing offsets from 0,1,2,3,0,0 to 2,3,4,5,0,0
2. Ticking the box Signed Offsets.
3. Changing the sensor from SHT1x to FM75 (it is most likely SHT1x but there was some conflicting info on the internet).

If you need to reset to the default values just reinstall the driver.

Good luck and let me know how you go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TEMPerHUM_ASCOM_BETA_v2.1_setup.zip (374.0 KB, 47 views)