Thread: Scope's-R-us
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2008, 04:31 AM
Hagar (Doug)

Kids, behave.
Peter, you must be bored or something. You knew where this would go before you made the post. STIRRER

Mike, I think the violins bow must almost be worn out. You have made almost the same post about 5 times or more during this spirited little chat.
I don't know what you hope to achieve by continually coming back to the same argument. It is obvious you and Jase think differently about the subject and I doubt any amount of discussion will get you both to agree.

As it currently stands the rules allow both you and Jase to do your own things in the amatuer category and until those rules are rewritten or ammended you will both still be eligable to enter this category.

I just noticed you are selling prints on your web site. Does this mean you are moving into the semi pro domain? (look out Peter). I notice Martin has kept out of this, perhaps he will have the amatuer category to himself next year.

Please keep up what the three of you do best. Helping those of us trying to learn, with some of the wonderful advise and help you have given in the past. It is really appreciated believe it or not. You are all truely gifted and to sit back and see this type of bickering cannot be good for any of you.

If you truely think the rules need changing, contact the organising comittee and abide by their rulling. Get out and take some images.
It's 4:30 in the morning and I am stuck at work and can only sit back and giggle. Posts like this and the one I started some time back re the DM Awards do tend to get heated and personal and really it's not worth it.

Go out and snap a good one.