View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Jen
Moving to Pandora

G'day everyone I think I have finally caught up and recovered from another awesome camp As usual I had the best time ever, great company catching up with the regulars (welcome back Marty) and I have made some awesome new friendships with the noobies too (which I hope I haven't scared them away hahahaha.....
The only part that I do hate at these camps is that I never get to say good bye to many of you because during the very little sleep that I do have at these camps you all seem to disappear then... hahaha mmmm...I see a pattern here LOL LOL

Thanks Malcolm and all involved for making this camp run smoothly like it does, despite the crappy weather I enjoy every camp at this event because of all you friendly, helpful, funny, entertaining, software sharing great bunch of people hahahaha
I learn so much from these camps, even though I still have so much more to learn I just keep getting better and better every year so yeah thanks heaps my fav little astro family <3 <3 <3 And hopefully I will see you all back in November
Check out my pics from this camp The Cats Paw Nebula & Gabriela Mistral

And if you aren't my friend on facebook (why the hell not hahaha ) check out my very first timelapse and startrails pics taken on the Saturday night

https://www.facebook.com/jenny.bryen...5739592891725/

Click image for larger version

Name:	cats paw 2 ST&PS framed.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	225673

Name:	gabriella ST&PS framed2.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	225674