Thread: Hard cases
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 04:10 AM
TareqPhoto (Tareq)

The hard case arrived and just today i got the delivery, no brand name on it.

I liked the design, and even the locks [or whatever you call it] are so smooth, no big sound or clap or impact as some of my other cases, this is a big plus for me, i can't talk about the material or the case quality, it sounds hard enough.

Now i have to decide which another hard case to get, i forgot about one item important which i ordered few days ago, and that will add room or space to the case too, so i have to decide on another case.

The item that i ordered is the filter wheel, and later in the future i will buy a camera for planetary, maybe 2, so assuming if i will go with 2 cameras then the hard case i've got is enough for 4 cameras with cables only, so should i do that and get another case for the filter wheel and adapters? or buy another hard case to be dedicated for my main camera of DSO which is QHY163M and the filter wheel with their cables or adapters and keep the one i have for the 2-3 cameras with their cables? i doubt i can fit them all togther in one case without having them mixed up or crowded.