View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Suzy
Searching for Travolta...

Tim's shot of the neon God is fantastic! I was thinking to myself, oooh now how would one find find/relate a pic to that and he did it , definitely worth the drive .

Al, I love your idea with the cobblestones, street light etc, you had me casting visions in my head and very kind of you to let others nick the idea.

Chris,
Quote:
She felt that the one I entered had a relaxed and cheerful feel to it, and was a bit closer to the "friendly dark" theme. And you don't argue with the invited judge, especially when she's such a good wife...
I thought your lock pic best related to "Darkness". That's a great shot and very creative I think.
I relate to "darkness" as gloom, deep in thought, mysterious, scary. More so, than the happy/feel good feeling with astronomy.
I love your selfie just above too with your open arms and the Milky Way.

------------------------------
I can't believe I missed a good opportunity a few days ago. Outside my house, I was standing in thick fog trying to take pics of the fog. Why or why didn't I think to do a selfie of me standing under the streetlight (right flippin' next to me) amongst all the fog . Camera was already on the tripod . Think Suzy...think next time grrr.

This is a really fun challenge, so many options, and thanks for getting the song stuck in my head every single day .