View Single Post
Old 25-03-2007, 10:16 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodhound31 View Post
Wow.....

Thanks gents. That truly is a great help. I cant wait to get my T-ring and start eyepiece projection and prime focus!

Alex, do you need a parallelogram? I may be able to help mate.

Baz.
Baz, I certainly need one because the methods I have tried so far does not see these wonderful binos reaching near their full potential. I got them last November and I am so impressed with the little and limited views I have managed. But my time is not permitting me to start the project unfortunately. I have been working on the garden shed observatory up home and down here the only time I get free is spent primarily chatting on this very site. I have a tripod left over when I converted a 70mm ar for a guide scope but thats as far I have got. I liked your outline of how to do it I must say but I dont have the tools I once had (the big fire took most of them). I should have thought about a suitable mount a lot more but foolishly thought an old eq mount would do it ..it does not really as you have your head at uncomfortable angles. But the weather has taken the pressure off proceeding.
I hope one day I can get to see one in the flesh..and do something.
alex