View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Saturn%5 (Graeme)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisM View Post
I'll analyse each new character, because they ain't nothin' like the originals (which I loved as a kid).

Smith: (why they didn't let Bill Mumy play him - they did after all give him the cameo as the REAL Smith before "that Woman" stole his ID.). anyway, I just wanted to drown her from the beginning. Awful acting, awful role. Typical of what America has become.

John Robinson: yeah, who? Total secondary nothingness. A Brit actor playing a BADLY accented American. Yawn.

Maureen Robinson: stereotypical neo-woman. The brains of the bunch. HORRIBLE acting (shallow as a half-drained wading pool).

Judy Robinson: a presumably 18 y.o doctor. Yup. And unfortunately a VERY obvious token African-American, sadly.

Penny Robinson: the only watchable one of the lot with not tea-bag acting. I liked her character.

Will Robinson: Like Leave it To Beaver in Space, just with sook issues.

The Robot: I wish he'd killed the whole lot. Story over in one episode. Totally useless figure in the entire series, and then Will makes him jump. Meh. Then he's sucked out into space (I am sure he will be clinging under the Jupiter 2 after the jump)

Major West: more illegal activity glorified. Gone is any form of clean cut America. Again, kinda personifies the USA

And the rest...yeah...yawn. Planet being pulled into a black hole....that then recycles...yeah...no.

Actually, the Robot was played by Brian Steele, who has nothing to do with Alien franchise - he was however a Predator.
Yes you are right Lewis Predator got my movies mixed.