View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:49 PM
boardriderz (Jimmy)

Port Douglas viewing

Hi everyone,

I'm a little late to chime in here, but never to late I hope. I have arrived in Port Douglas for the eclipse and currently testing my gear for the event. I have my Orion Atlas EQ-G, AT6RC and AT65EDQ with 2 canon DSLR's all set to go. I will be using Eclipse Orchestrator Pro to run the cameras but haveing trouble getting it to talk to both cameras together???

Is anyone running Eclipse orchestrator and using it to run multiple cameras, which it is supposed to be able to do and if so how did you script it? I have a great script for the whole event programmed fore the 40D of over 120 shots. And if all else fails I wiull just run the script for the 40D/AT6RC combo and use a cable release and bracketing for the Corona shots for the 30D/AT65EDQ combo piggy backed on top.

The only other issue I have come across is that they have closed off a lot of access to the areas I have previously scouted to shoot from..... I now have to find a new place tomorrow, probably a little inland and up the coastal hills? Is anyone else watching it up in Port Douglas and have any suggestions?

Regards

Jimmy