View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 08:44 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startrek View Post
My new observatory deck is completed down south ( see my post in DYI Obs ) My NexDome arrives in Melbourne on the 25th Jan then 10 to 12 days in customs then 2 days to my place
So I’m allowing 1 to 2 weeks to assemble Dome, set up mount and scope, power and data outlets , mount and scope cables , led strip lighting with switch , computer workstation and a big of landscaping around the base of the deck
Delivery dates could blow out due to COVID
I ordered the Dome early July 2020
I’m glad I have patience
Hopefully I’ll be up and running by end of February or 1st week of March
Yes Martin I never miss any of your updates.

I do not post as often as I once did mainly because of power shortages and although the phone and the tablet don't take much there are times where all energy goes to keeping the fridge going...but it has been highly beneficial as I spend just too much time on the net when I could be doing more productive things...the problem today was I went early to get some more rocks for my power shed but the car slid off the track nothing I could do it was as if on ice and it's so wet I .can not retrieve it...plus the walk back near killed me..has taken all day laying down to recover..lucky I had two walking sticks..the track is off camber, one I had put in recently and it was so slippery I could not have crossed over it without the two sticks even then it was like ice...anyways it just means I stay put until things dry out... when dry it should motor out no problem.
Good luck and always know that I read all your posts even if I don't comment.
Keep well.
Alex