View Single Post
Old 23-05-2011, 01:47 PM
renormalised (Carl)
No More Infinities

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
LOL How am I a troll for responding to an astrology thread trashing astrology? .... with astrology? And you respond with what.... ASTROLOGY IS WRONG. AGREE OR YOU ARE A TROLL. I KNOW COS I NEVER READ ANYTHING REGARDING IT AND COS SOMEONE SAID SO AND COS 'EVERYONE KNOWS'. umm no thanks. That is NOT convincing. That is not scientific.

U have NOT responded to my point that the sun is not in the center of the solar system when the planet line up because you can't and keep your religious belief system in tact. I would LOVE you to respond to that but you would rather insult. lol. this is science? Um, no. If you want to participate in scientific discussion then I would like to see some science.

Where? EXACTLY do I read that astrology has been disproven? How was it disproven? When did it happen? Am I hitting my head against a brick wall? Let me remind you that this thread is about ASTROLOGY, LOL.

What, i'm supposed to AGREE? with some unsubstantiated insult? LOL! From someone with no education in astrology? Like that's gonna happen, LOL! There are books written every year by professors in academic institutions on the effect of planetary bodies in modifying the sun and this is .... superstition? Ah excuse me but I don't like reading that rubbish! Thank you!

Oh, the sun moves out of the center of the solar system cos it's being superstitious?! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I thought you were going to "flounce off" for a week...can't even keep to your own word!!!.

You can cry foul as much as you like, it still doesn't change the fact that astrology, in all its varied forms, is nothing more than pseudoscientific nonsense dressed up in a facade of spurious authority, which despite your protestations to the contrary, it has even less than nothing of. You talk about religious belief systems...it's funny how it is you that is showing all the symptoms of a religious belief and a clear case of messianic fervour for your misguided world paradigm. If you are so fervently sure of the veracity of what you believe in, you supply the proof. Where are the peer reviewed articles and the empirical studies done by credible institutions and leading scientists in the field...and I don't mean Nexus Magazine or one of these American "institutes" that deal in this sort of rubbish. Also quoting Carl Jung or anyone like Ptolemy or Aristotle isn't going to help your cause either.

It's quite apparent from your ramblings here that you actually don't understand a thing about science or the scientific method. If you did, you wouldn't be waffling on like you are doing. You'd be too embarrassed to do so because the more you open your mouth and spout this rubbish, the sillier you look. You're digging your own academic grave here, although I suspect it's one you've been digging for quite some time.

Last edited by renormalised; 23-05-2011 at 02:06 PM.