View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 11:35 AM
wastro (Robert)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobF View Post
Great work on how this is coming along, particularly myCFN Robert and crew. A couple of queries please:

1. I'm still not smart enough to save a simple Bookmark in Chrome on my Win 10 desktop to go straight to a Meteogram for one of my 4 set up locations (Brisbane ideally). In "Edit my Default Home Page" I have chosen the "Meteogram" button, and in myCFN settings I have bookmarked the "Update Login Link" URL, however it just takes me to the "myCFN Link" page when I select that bookmark?
(is this another smartphone vs PC user interface thing??)

2. For the meteograms, could I suggest most people would call a given night by the day proceeding it, not the new day starting at midnight. Would it be possible (and popular) to move the day lettering to the left to denote the name of the day before midnight please? (e.g. Today is Monday. If I look at a meteogram right now Mon night isn't obvious - Tue 4 Oct is the first designation - suggest move text to the left 6 hours and use designation of current day)
Thanks for the feedback.

1. Using Chrome (or any browser) on Windows 10 desktop go to "View & bookmark Login Link" and save page as bookmark on your Bookmarks bar. When you next start your browser just click myCFN on Bookmarks bar and you will be taken to your Default Home Page. This is exactly how I do it with the Meteogram as my default home page.

2. For the meteogram, I'm going to try centering the date label over the 12 noon time. That should give a better association of the day with the forthcoming night?