View Single Post
Old 28-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Davekyn (David)
Loves Staring Into Space!

Thanks Paul,
That's perfect! I just sat down for over an hour on my Iphone, working my way back and forth over those links, whilst adressing each of the finer points within those scales & ratings. I aslo discused the differences of each and methods on how to inform the reader as to what scale was being used. Let's just say...I put togeather a really good post to ponder over...BUT...my Damn Wife rang me and when I hit the home button, I lost the whole post.

Arrrrgghhh...Oh well...maybe bring those points and questions up later. Thanks again, I really needed to sink my teeth into all that anyways. My next report should be on that template...to which I had question on aslo..dogh!

Man...I'm so pissed she rang...I was just saying my goodbyes on the tailend of it all...arrrrr...to he'll with it ... LOL

Edit...just wanted to add somthing that popped up in my pea brain...The Size Of an Object. Please tell me, I don't need to grab a compas and measure its size over the EP with a ruler and calculater. Can I just use google for that?

Last edited by Davekyn; 28-04-2009 at 09:14 AM.