Thread: Modded DSLR
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2007, 10:10 PM
h0ughy (David)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvelez View Post
Thanks for the tip. I didn't get any reply today and I'm a bit concerned as I head West (where it is dark!) in a week and a half so there's not much time to waste.

Sadly, there's no phone number on the site to checkup in person.

I also followed up HOughy's suggestion in Korea but there's a 5 week turnaround for a cooled modified Canon.

Now if someone wanted to offload their existing camera....I am sure I could help them out.

Pete
I would love to help, but I cannot give u my little beastie? question - is there power where you are going or just a battery source? You could rent her for a short while - you would have to pick up though No wont tease you much. Rent is a very negotiable item - say 3 naglers a day you left your run far too late - these items are not best run into blindly after several hours, minutes and days you need to have come to a conclusion - I should have bought this 3 months ago. Do yourself a favour, use your 350D you will get good results, unless you are manually guiding or autoguiding for long periods of time you wont get the benefit of the modded cameras (cooled ones as well).