View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 08:32 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

What should we expect when money is not tied to gold...I know I am old fashion but printing what you want (Governments) is wrong.
I could not believe when a certain head dude in a certain important bank in a certain other country said...There is no problem with cash we can just print more... Anyways we are doomed..it boils down to this...too many peoe with too much money...fix it..how...spiral the economy into depression...make money valuable again for those that have any left so they can buy the assets of those who simply could not survive.
This is a big problem for me...I have been avoiding action but Gary's news tells me I must act...I have found water profitable...maybe more dams...gold...I bet this is a ploy to get folk to buy gold...mmm. No interest let's buy gold...It's a game...let's follow the money..who is benefiting from this...it's hard to tell...a collapse is the only way a select few can benefit...I can see it now...pension funds etc life savings ..gone...where ..to who...do what they do and all will be ok.
Alex

When has this happened before in history?
What happened?
I am very concerned ..there must be a way to take advantage...borrowing??? Well if you do interest rates will go back up no doubt.
This must have ramifications on share prices..which ones...where is value... It's the end of the world I can feel it.
Alex

If capital is valueless one could think labour should be more valuable but who can pay? There is only one answer...ww3.
Alex

Last edited by RB; 08-10-2019 at 08:48 PM.