View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:54 AM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Ivo,

The in camera darks are off (DEFINITELY), because, if I do not stop a run, it will do my allocated number without the dark subtraction sub between each sub (I used to do that, but now time is of the essence!)

I have clicked STOP last night at the conclusion of a run of 5 x 5 subs. The C for complete appeared. I then did a series of dark subs (no different to the light except for the telescope lens cap was on). That completed with the C. I then reset APT settings to do a run of flats for me (after I attached the light box to the end of the scope). APT told me it would commence the run in 49 minutes, and started counting down. I gave up, disconnected, and ran the subs manually.

Regarding the folders, the way you suggested is how I have always organised/created folders. Since the 2.01 upgrade, it behaves as I initially suggested -I will ALWAYS have to look in other folders. I have tried many times, checked the paths constantly, and it still saves in another folder. It wil even sometimes switch folders half way during a run!