View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 09:04 PM
gregbradley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc4darkskies View Post
I've looked at this several times since you posted it Greg and I have to say it's a pleasure seeing something different and something that's difficult to image. So on that score alone, well done! I actually prefer your original processing. It's quite compelling and I particularly like the structure visible in the fainter extents.

I'll be honest though and say that the reprocessed version seems to have obliterated the structure in those fainter extents. Colours notwithstanding, the reprocessed version would benefit greatly if you could restore that structural detail.

Cheers, Marcus
That's fine Marcus I feel the same way myself. I think I will reprocess this from the ground up and see if I can get a better version of the first. It has been a bear to process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Haese View Post
I think I preferred the original image Greg. The palette looked better to me. It's a target I really need to have a go at. Do you have the RA and Dec for it?
I agree Paul. I will yet again repro this one. I did do a similar version to the first the other night but the star blend was off. I'll get there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
Lovely stuff, Greg. Very blue.
Cheers Bart.