View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 02:42 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwjager View Post
No problem Alex! When it's a passion, none of it feels like work or a bother.

Do feel free to send over a dataset if you'd like a quick workflow, or, at the very least a second pair of eyes on your dataset.

Clear skies!
You are very kind and I really appreciate your offer...I still have not done anything, I am not well and was only able to move an hour ago..but it is raining here so no power.I am not well enough to pull start the genny ..the key start is not working...

But I must say I have been absolutely impressed with the StarTools crew from the start..I had some problem and emailed for help and a lovely lady was just so helpful. And you don't always get that..I am a fan and will do my best to show what can be done..and hopefully that will encourage others to go StarTools because if a mug like me can get good results it must be a good choice for others more competent.

Tomorrow is out as the lovely new solar panel I purchased yesterday has a problem and I need to take it back to Lismore tomorrow..fortunately my neighbour dropped by and was able to test it ..he knew of a particular problem these had and unfortunately mine had it.
Friday I won't get anything done as I have arranged with him to get the electrics in this van working..probably just the twelve volt stuff and just forget the 240 volt stuff..he is a member here actually but into radio astronomy.

Thanks again..StarTools rules.

Alex