View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:34 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Sorry I was a little tired yesterday but I had a good six hours sleep and awoke refreshed and after a packet of noodles attacked this thing again.

First realisation..my cheap version of Photoshop does not appear to allow RBG mapping, I plan to get a rented version..my daughter has one that I will check out..I could not get layers working in Gimp but after watching some videos I am convinced it is a great substitute for Photoshop...maybe I need a newer version...however I tried combining in Startools and got that worked out..working a mask in this syage I have yet to work out a good method...lucky the blueish stuff camr thru with no mask..which one of the videos suggested... I did a touch up in Photoshop and in my real old gimp but I managed this from starting in Startools with oxygen..blue..HA ..green and as I had no S11 I used my red...anyways I need to post it here as that is the only way I can judge the final result...again I dialled down saturation but I have a feeling not enough...forgive my obsessive behaviour.
alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (endfinal.jpg)
210.1 KB53 views

Last edited by xelasnave; 08-06-2020 at 07:25 PM.