View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 04:08 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf View Post
I admire your persistence Alex, the longest exposure I have taken to date is about 2 hrs 15 mins and then maybe half an hour of processing time, but then I still have a long way to go with processing.
Hi Ralf long time no see ..about 24 hours

I just remembered I did do a successful stack on the desk top but when I processed them they looked terrible so I don't know what happened there...I finished another process just after you left on the lap top but again it looked terrible...then another on the lap top that I finished at about 12 last night but still real crook...this latest is not flash but miles ahead of all prior attempts...you see the difficulties I have to manage ..heck I don't even have running water there yet...I do have a big tank at the house to bring down ..I will get there..I moved a few rocks to the piers so I can add some pads.
Thanks again ..my daughter loves the ladder stairs chair and just about choked when I said I will put it by the dam with a life guard sign on in..I didn't think it was that funny but cracked her right up.

Thanks again.

And for those of you wondering about my chat...Ralf sold me his roll off roof observatory and he together with a really nice fella named Dennis spent the last three days re erecting it...and a magnificent job...

Honestly looking at my HA I don't know why I bother with RBG etc..it is so good and goes downhill as I add other channels..hopefully the day will come that I have it all worked out.

Alex