Thread: One of many
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 12:05 PM
75BC (Brendon)
Always in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
Great effort and I also would encourage you to post.
We do our best and if you do that you can be proud.
At time will come where it is you who will have the job to encourage those who come after.
Our job should be to help and offering encouragement is such a decent thing to do.
And even in day to day life never let the opportunity to give kindness awaybe lost.
All need encouragement and recognition so next time at a counter or in front of the check out girl be kind a d offer niceness... It is the one thing we all can do to improve the world.. Not by much bjt at least by a little.
Alex
Thanks Alex.
Considering I’m an absolute novice at any type of photography I was actually quite pleased with this effort. As I said I learnt a lot about using the different settings on my camera.
I stumbled across this forum when researching a replacement to my 10” Dob (CPC 11). Although I’m really just a visual observer and a lot of the discussion here is about photography I joined because people here such as yourself seems so friendly and helpful.
I don’t post often but I’m a regular visitor and your posts Alex are some of my favorite as I think we share a dry and often quirky sense of humour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKay View Post
I use Registax 6 and that works with single images.
You can also look at AutoStakkertbut that is a bit harder to use.
Thanks Peter.
I’ll download Registax 6 if that’s a bit easier to use. I’m really challenged sometimes with technology so the easier the better in my case.
Even my visual observing is infrequent due to many things but I’m now encouraged to try and take some planetary shots that are worth posting.