View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 11:59 AM
andyc (Andy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiweb View Post
Thanks for all the info Andy.
One thing I don't know how to do in AS!3 is to resize the green image stabilization anchor window. Also how do you restrict the alignment points to that area in automatic mode? I find it really annoying to have to deselected all the ones you don't want one at a time. You can't even drag a selection to remove them. And finally how do you get such a high capture frame rate? You're on USB3?
Stabilisation anchor - I don't think you can resize it, I have a feeling it is based on a fraction of your overall frame size. I was lucky that in my 1000-frame PIPP videos (which I think I cropped slightly , missed that part in info below), the stabilisation anchor was similar to the size of Saturn.
I didn't use automatic addition of alignment points for this (I do for regular planetary captures, with a few tweaks). I manually placed the points for each frame, which made sure that all the alignment was only on Saturn. [Although that's where I could have placed a few bigger alignment boxes on the moon's edge for a slightly cleaner overexposed Moon]