View Single Post
Old 23-09-2012, 12:19 PM
DarthWombat (Alex)
Per pecuniam ad astra!

Trinity beachfront room now available 10-17/11/2012

G'day all...

There has been another cancellation from our local astro society (Canberra) resulting in a beachfront room becoming available at Trinity Beach from 10-17/11/2012 (seven nights) at $120/night (I think - if it's the same as the one I just snapped up). There are no other takers from within CAS, so it's up for grabs to the wider Oz astro community rather than just handing the booking back to the resort.

The room is at Amaroo Resort (http://www.amarooresort.com/) and things need to be finalised by Tuesday or Wednesday at the absolute latest (but I somehow suspect that won't be a problem). I was able to book 2x airfares last week with no dramas, but there are no cheap fares available this late in the game.

So: Available, an Ocean View Studio room at Amaroo, Trinity Beach, arriving 10th Nov, departing 17th Nov. Deposit has been paid, so the change of booking has to be made through the original booker. Please contact our booking coordinator, Vince, at kimvince(at)optusnet.com.au ASAP.

P.S: Vince isn't (yet) an IIS member, so I'm posting this on his behalf. I just hope he is prepared for the e-mail stampede about to hit him...

Last edited by DarthWombat; 23-09-2012 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Incorrect dates provided