View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 10:34 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Well we don't want revolution. It's so predictable...but you have to love the reign of terror aspect...the futile attempt to change human behaviour via fear...does that work?
I am not really concerned about the wages of workers or the fact we have politicians who are reflections of the idiots that vote them in..I just want to know should I buy baked beans or chooks.

Should I buy rental properties given that maybe no one can afford the rent or should I save the cash and hire mercenaries and go for total control.

Save the planet...mmm...let humans run their course just like rabbits who eat themselves out of house and home and just start the wheel of evolution spinning ...

I passed a road crew today..twenty men on site..what were they doing..one man was mowing the grass..that says something...you need twenty men to cut grass on a public road..but look at the money ..mortgages paid, rent paid, baked beans purchased...one wonders how the system works.

All I worry about is the value of my bank shares...I don't care if I have to pay them to hold my cash just so long as they run the bank at a profit.

I counted my trees...I have over ten thousand now...I think I should be paid for all the carbon I manage...it is shameful the way folk just cut them down for money...I looked out this morning and realised I give a home for so many creatures humans ignore...I don't care if it collapses or not. Maybe there are too many humans maybe not enough who can rise above superstition...it is what it is...I study history and I guess it worries me that things are so good..that is not the way of it.
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyoutback View Post
What a good idea

Also I have been buying up baked beans & tins of sardines .
Not just any sardines ' my favorite eating ones are Brisling sardines
The brisling is only found in the icy water of the Northern Hemisphere .

Have Fun
Bobby .
I also stock sardines. Rice is good also. Northern hemisphere sardines ..not good..the North is polluted with nuclear waste. I recommend krill from Antarctica.
I wonder..can you eat grass..If cooked maybe.
Do you know how to make your own gunpowder..a must...
The only hope is to build more pyramids...burns up cash and keeps people working.
Alex

Last edited by RB; 09-10-2019 at 07:41 AM.