View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 02:25 PM
RyanJones

Alex,

The button on a string formation of galaxies does intrigue me and I will follow that up with some gsearch ( Google research ).

I know from my following of many of your posts that you are an astrophotographer also and I wonder if you have ever noticed as I have, the amazing number of groups of relatively evenly spaced groups of 3 stars that litter our images. I find that fascinating and often wonder if there's any reason for it ?

As far as the discussion for infinity. I refer to what I feel is the most perfect number in mathematics, PI. For as far as it is possible to calculate, there is no know pattern or order to is decimal places and yet in all that chaos it defines the most perfect shape with the smallest possible surface area per volume. The definition of natural efficiency. An equation that is perfectly independent of any number that is associated with it yet creates undeniable definition based on the associated number. So I put it to all that maybe the size ( volume ) of the universe can be defined as 4/3pi x infinity cubed ?