View Single Post
Old 16-10-2020, 09:00 PM
Startrek (Martin)

I just checked my procedures archive that I’ve built up over 2 to 3 years and I found my procedure to set the meridian limits in EQMOD
See below -

EQMOD setting meridian limits

1/ Open EQMOD and connect to mount
2/ Check limits by pressing green cross below Ascom symbol
3/ To change limits press spanner icon to expand EQMOD Ascom window then go to “Mount Limits” and press spanner icon to open
4/ In “Options” check Park on limit box so mount will return to park position after meridian limit has been reached
5/ To change limits you must uncheck “Enable Limits” check box
6/ Go into “Mount Limits” and this opens into Mount Limits Editor Window
7/ In Meridian section , move mount to desired position say 1 hour past the meridian then click the green plus button , the yellow limit marker should move to that position
8/ In the Meridian section again move the mount to the desired position say 1 hour past the meridian to set the opposite limit then click the green plus button, the yellow limit marker should move to that position
9/ Close the Mounts Limits Editor Window and then in “Mount Limits” check “Enable Limits” Box
10/ New meridian limits are now set ready for imaging session
11/ If you want to reset limits back to default, then in Mount Limits Editor Window , Meridian section press the blue circular arrow button
12/ If you want to disable limits all together then press the red cross button in Meridian section ( not recommended)

Cheers