View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 08:07 PM
leon

Well I downloaded the program that Jeremy suggested Driver Booster 6 which took for ever and it turned the screen black for minutes at a time and I thought well this doesn't look good and then it returned to tell me it had finished, and to restart the computer .

I did that and i started to configure the Desk Top which also went for some time however in the end it was back to normal.

But still no sound then I discovered a small Realtec HD audio manager which was hidden in the Show Hidden Icons at the bottom left of the screen.

I double clicked on that and a window opened in which i was able to configure the sound and where it was going to come from, and seeing I only have earphones I configured the sound to the rear Earphone jack, clicked OK and away it went.

I am sure you can see I am not that technical when it comes to that sort of work but with all your help I plod along and will stay with it as long as it takes.

You guys would have probably taken 5 minutes to sort it, anyway it keep me out of trouble for a few hours

Thank You.

Leon